So, the things I can really use, admire, grow tired of and sell:
- 3 pieces of Imperial (marked), "Open-Rose" Carnival glass - covered butter, cream and sugar - mint.
- 1940s Westmoreland (marked) "Victoria Hands" milk glass ready to display small treasures... like...
- A wonderful stash of vintage sewing buttons... or...
- Fabulous vintage jewelry including many high-quality, showy rings in my size and wedding worthy beaded flapper-style chandelier earrings in silver and cream.
- A fabulous antique carrot tin with a beautifully graphic label in excellent condition.
- Couldn't resist the old egg beater
- 2 Knowles Taylor and Knowles (marked) earthenware decorated platters without chips!
- A cute small brown crock - looks like it might have had a lid? It has a few rim chips, but good for storing buttons... and... my very favorite item...
- A sweet figural feedsack pot holder in red c1950. Ya, it really is my favorite item of the week.